|Get personal service, advice & recommendations from Deanna, Becky, Kim or Steve: 1-888-407-3854 or 816-282-6858 M - F: 8:30 am - 7 pm, Sat: 11 am - 4 pm, Sun: 2 - 4 pm ET, email us here|
Won't it be great after you've picked up the phone and got your questions answered today? Then you can just smile that big smile of satisfaction, sigh to yourself on the inside, and think, ... 'This is the best trip planning decision I've ever made.'
You Have 2 Multi-Trip Annual Travel Insurance Plan Options:
- Any Business traveler who is a resident of the United States (except NY & OR residents) or Canada except Quebec can get a Travel Guard Annual plan. WA residents cannot get the trip cancellation coverage.
- This covers you when traveling for business or leisure.
- You get $50,000 medical and $500,000 in medical evacuation / repatriation coverage plus other comprehensive coverages
- The 90 day Pre-existing Conditions Lookback Period counts back from your policy’s purchase date
- $259 Per Traveler with No Trip Cancellation Coverage (just medical & everything else)
- $358 Per Traveler with $2,500 Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption Coverage (Not Available to PA & WA residents)
- $458 Per Traveler with $5,000 Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption Coverage (Not Available to PA & WA residents)
- Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption includes “Cancel For Work Reasons Coverage” even if you are a sole proprietor, you own your business or are self-employed.
- You must be traveling at least 100 miles from your permanent residence.
- This covers you for a maximum trip length of 90 consecutive days.
Skip the details and click here for the Travel Guard Annual Business plan’s secure online purchase page
- Multi Trip Flight Only Plan – $300,000 or $500,000 per insured traveler
- Multi Trip Medical Package Plan – $300,000 or $500,000 per insured traveler plus comprehensive benefits including $2,500 each in sickness and accident medical, $25,000 in medical evacuation / repatriation coverage, baggage & baggage delay
- Any US resident or US citizen can get the Travelex Multi Trip plan
Skip the details and click here for the Travelex Multi Trip plan’s secure online purchase page
AnnualTravelinsurance.ws is a division of TripInsuranceStore.com
Protect Yourself and Travel with Peace of Mind
PO Box 466
Owatonna, MN 55060
Toll free: 1-888-407-3854
Office hours: (Eastern Time Zone)
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 7 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 4 pm
Sunday: 2 - 4 pm
- We'll call you back if we miss your call
We have multiple phone lines so you will reach Deanna, Becky or Steve live. Call back if our lines are busy. If you get our voicemail, leave a message - we return all calls promptly.